Happy Watercolor in Pink

Hello Everyone,

We've had plenty more rain overnight, in fact it rained all night and now we are starting to get some stronger winds as the effects of Cyclone Ita move south.  The rain has eased a little for now.  That's why I wanted to make a happy card.  I'm trying to put out some good vibes...lol.

I'm in the pink tones for today's card, thinking pink and Happy thoughts with this card using the Happy Watercolor stamp set (note the US spelling of colour in the stamp title).  It wasn't a typo.

I've tried an ombre look on this card with the 3 splashes of pink over the stamped floral image, after I saw this card on Pinterest.  Have a look at this closeup of mine.



My cardstock is Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White with a little retired patterned paper for the background and retired Blushing Bride pleated ribbon.  I've used the Banner framelits to cut out the sentiment.  You can see this stamp set in our Occasions Mini catalogue on P22.

Here's the full card.



Thanks for calling in today to see my card, so don't forget to leave me a comment while you're visiting.  I love hearing from you.   I hope you have a fantastic week.




Comments

  1. Lovely.
    Hope Ita doesn't give you too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry