Happy Mother's Day card

Hello Everyone,

In preparation for Mother's Day I've been getting a few extra cards made in advance in case Family and Friends need one at short notice.  They can pick from what I have already made, rather than me making something at the last minute.

Today I've used the stamp set Blooming with Kindness for my card which has been stamped with Perfect Plum ink and then coloured in a few places with a Raspberry Ripple marker to create a two tonned effect.
Take a look here.


The cardstock used here is Elegant Eggplant, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.  I've added a couple of tiny butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits folder and a greeting from the retired set Wonderful Mother.

Here is the finished card.


So do you like this combination?  I'm quietly confident that they will like this one and if it was meant for me, I would certainly like it.  Have a great day.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks