Winter Frost Sympathy

Hello Everyone,

I'm a bit late with my post today.  You see, we've travelled about a 700km round trip to attend a Birthday Party today and only got home at 7.30pm.  It's been a long day, having left at 7am this morning, but this wasn't just any party.  This was a 90th Birthday for Uncle Colin.  You would agree that's a fair innings and also a fabulous opportunity for a family reunion.  Today I saw people I haven't seen in person for 15 years and the good thing is that they didn't think I'd changed, Lol.

Anyway, onto todays card.  I've made a Sympathy card using some of the Winter Frost Specialty paper and the Simply Sketched stamp set.


I've also used the Stylish strips embossing folder on my background, the Deco Label & Apothecary Accent framelits and Square Lattice embossing folder.  My cardstock used is Island Indigo, Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Pool Party.  Here is a closer look at the stamped images.



Thanks so much for checking in with me.  I welcome you to leave me feedback.  It's great hearing from you all.  Enjoy your weekend.


Comments

  1. A perfect sympathy card Carolyn, if there is such a thing..:0) Love the sentiment panel at layered stamping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did your card. Anyone grieving would be touched to receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks