Thinking of You Butterfly Card


Hello Everyone,

How's your Thursday treating you?  Weather is fine here.  The Sun is shining and we are in need of some more rain, but it was slightly cooler overnight, so the change in seasons is coming.

You may have wondered what has been happening lately.  It's been a long time between Butterfly cards, lol.  I am about to rectify that today.  I was having butterfly withdrawals.  Here's my beautiful big layered butterfly.


I've used the Beautiful Butterflies and Beautiful Wings dies to create the layers of my butterfly out of cardstock and patterned papers.  The cardstock used is Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I've used the sequins for the centre of the butterfly and I've used the Deco Label and Oval Framelits to create the frame.  Here is the full shot of the card.


I've also used the Pretty Prints embossing folder on the Whisper White background and the greeting is from the set Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  So what do you think of this card?  Ahh butterflies.

Thanks for calling in today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks