Paper Players Challenge 188

Hello Everyone,

Today the rain is absolutely pelting down here.  So good for our water tanks and dams.  It's been a while since we had any decent rain, so we are thankful.  The added bonus is that this weather is perfect for staying indoors and crafting.

I haven't played in the Paper Players Challenge for a while but the sketch this week looked really interesting.


I decided I would combine a number of sentiments here for a feel good card.  I'm using the sets Perfect Pennants and Starburst Sayings with Gorgeous Grunge, some washi tape, circle punches, Hearts and Pennants framelits.  Here is my card.


I love the collage effect I've been able to achieve with this sketch and the variety of elements.  My cardstock is Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, and Coastal Cabana.  Of course, I also had to sneak in a little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslits too.  Below is a photo which shows some of the detail more clearly.

The inks used are Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Crumb Cake.  I've also added some texture to my hearts by embossing with the Decorative dots and Square Lattice embossing folders.

Thanks very much for stopping by today.  Would love to hear your thoughts on this card.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. What a fun card! I love your collage effect too! Thanks for playing with the PP sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, love how you brought several sentiments together on this card and I also love the touch of washi tape down the side. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks