Oh Happy Day

Hello Everyone,

It's Happy Tuesday today and I have the perfect greeting on my card from the stamp set Starburst Sayings which can be purchased in a bundle with matching framelits.  Here is my card.


I've stamped my greeting in Island Indigo ink on Whisper White card and teamed it with Smoky Slate and Island Indigo cardstock and Watercolor Wonder patterned paper, finished with a little butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  I've also used my Scallop edge border punch on the Island Indigo panel. 

Here's a closer look .


I think it's quite a pretty combo and so eye catching as well as being quick in the making which is what I'm into these days.

Thanks for calling in to see today's card.  Hope you have a Happy Tuesday too.


Comments

  1. Gorgeous Carolyn. Lovely colour combo and great layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks