A French influenced Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Friday.  You will have to bear with me for my quick posting for the last few days.  We are having a few technical difficulties with the computers, and some of you may know how un tech savvy I actually am, so I'm keeping my post brief.

Today's card is a little different to the norm.  I've actually used some retired Patterned paper which features the Eiffel Tower on it as I wanted to create a view.


I've overlayed with the Hexagon Hive framelit and have a foreground of butterflies and flower from the Secret Garden stamp set and matching framelits.  The greeting is from Petite Pairs set punched with the Ticket punch. My cardstock used is Island Indigo, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla.  I've added butterflies from Beautiful wings die and Papillion Potpourri stamp set.  A full photo of the card is pictured below.


Thanks for popping in.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks