Watercolor Birthday

Hello Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  Mine's almost over, but I must say we've crambed in a fair bit.  The nice thing is also the light rain we've had overnight and all morning. This is a very quick post tonight because I'm running so late with my card.  I left it till the last minute again, after we had dinner.

Today I've made a card using up some scraps off my desk.  It's good to do that from time to time.  The stamp set used is Happy Watercolor (note the US spelling).


I've used the Chalk Talk framelits to create my tag for the stamped image and the new Arrow Textured embossing folder.  The greeting comes from the set Petite Pairs.  My cardstock is Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Smoky Slate.  Here's a closer look at the tag.


Thanks for calling in to see my card.  Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks