Thinking of You & Music Camp

Hi Everyone,

How are you today?  I am hot.  I wish it would rain.  Where are those storms they've been predicting.  It's been so hot and muggy here in our neck of the woods.  I have the air-con running now, as it has been for most of the last few days. 

Lets get of the subject of weather and onto today's card.  I saw a card on Pinterest which I loved and decided I would create my own version of it.  The layout is from Viva La Verve and my card was inspired by the work of Joanna Hooper.

This is a closeup of my card to show the stamped image from the Peaceful Petals stamp set which I've coloured with markers and blender pens.


The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Regal rose and Whisper White.  The greeting comes from the stamp set called Sweet Essentials.  I've used the Gold Patterned Vellum over the Wisteria card to form an elegant background.

This is the full view of the card.


I think its a pretty colour combination.

Now onto the news of Music Camp.  We picked up my daughter Anna last night from camp after they performed a wonderful concert for us.  Just sharing a picture of Anna and her bestie Emily here.  Anna is the short one, lol.  I also have a photo of her with her flute.  It was an excellent concert and she also got to celebrate her 13th Birthday while here at camp with her friends.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day.

Comments

  1. I bet she had a great birthday! Love the sweet fresh colours (I call them lolly colours cause they are sooooo sweet!). I wish it would rain too. Sick of the cloudy sky and no rain! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, card turned out well, but I'm so over the weather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks