Sweet Sorbet Thank You


Hello Everyone,

Just doing a really quick post tonight.  I'm running so late, but had a very good small class this morning where we tried out some new products and the ladies got to place orders for brand new stuff.  If you are interested in also placing an order please contact me.

Today's card I'm sharing is a simple Thank You card featuring Sweet Sorbet designer papers from Sale-a-bration with Beautiful Wings Butterfly and Thank you greeting from the Itty Bitty Banners set.  I've also used Starburst framelits and the Decorative Dots embossing folder.


Here is a closer look at my butterfly and greeting


I run regular cardmaking classes in the Sunshine Coast area, Qld, so please contact me for class dates if you are interested and I'll pop you in my mailing list.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks