Some more swaps for Sunday


Hi Everyone,

First of all, I want to wish my friend Michelle a very Happy Birthday today.  She is also my downline in my Stampin Up business.  Card is in the mail, Michelle.

Next I want to share with you some more swaps I've made for Team Members using some of the new products.  I've added Thank You greetings  to one of the Stamps from the You're Lovely Sale-a-bration set and used the Fresh Prints Paper stack.



These are very simple cards in design, just to showcase some of the products and easily replicated for swaps and if required for Workshops, easy for even Beginner stampers to master.  I think what is most eye catching is the colour combination.  Baked Brown Sugar card is used for the base with Whisper White and Coastal Cabana layers on the Deco Label and of course the papers have a combination of these colours too. 


This shot gives a closer look at the layered label and of course, it wouldn't be complete without a little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.

Here is the card in full.



I've offset the Fresh Print paper strips and rounded a lower left hand corner on each piece plus rounded opposite corners on the base card too.

Thanks to checking in this weekend.  Hope you have a Super Sunday (I know it's the Superbowl in the US).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks