Sending Many Thanks

Hi Everyone,

How is your Saturday shaping up? 

I've done the washing & the shopping, so I think I'm entitled to a little craft time, don't you? 
Today's card is a quick one I've made to give a customer who collected some orders for me.  I felt like going with something simple after my efforts the last few days.

This card used the SAB set called You're Lovely with a sentiment from the set called Petite Pairs.


The paper is from the Stack called Fresh Prints and I've used the Banner Framelits to create a layered Banner on the left of the card.  The White background has been embossed with the SAB folder called Decorative Dots.


The cardstock used is Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White.  I'ved used the Deco Label framelits as well and the Square Lattice embossing folder on the label.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing something that can be created rather quickly.  Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Very pretty! The color combo you chose is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Denise. I do favour these new colours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks