Make a Wish - CASE

Hi Everyone,

Welcome relief today with some showers happening overnight and today.  I know, it's been a long time coming and a long hot dry Summer here.  We are truly enjoying the change.

Today's card was inspired by my good friend and fellow SU Demonstrator Vicki.  We do a monthly swap with each other and she sent me this really cool card which I had admired online.  Just follow the link to see the original card and post.  CASE means copy and share everything.  When I saw her card, I knew I wanted to make one of my own, just like it and I actually taught this card at class today.  It was the favourite card of the 3 we made.  Thanks Vicki.

Here's my version


I've used Perfect Pennants stamp set along with Secret Garden, Petite Petals, Papillon Potpourri and Hardwood background.  I've also used Scallop Tag topper punch, Chalk Talk framelits and Decorative Label punch.  The cardstock is Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Baked brown sugar with a little dsp from the Sweet Sorbet pack.  Also also added some Crochet trim to the tag tied off with some Linen thread.  There is a closer look.


Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. See you next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks