Happy Butterflies

Hi Everyone,

I was in the mood for some butterflies today.  They always lift my spirits, plus I missed them as I've been working on other things last few days.

The only stamping on today's card is the Greeting from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set which is stamped in Real Red ink.  I've used papers from the Fresh Prints paper stack on my card panel and the smaller butterfies.  The butterflies are layered and punched with Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.




It's a clean style of card with Basic Black, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana Card.  The white panel has been embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.








The inside of the card is shown below, so you can see how the front black panel of the card is shortened and the Coastal Cabana protrudes over the front edge.


I also lined the inside of the back panel with Whisper White card.

Have a wonderful day everyone.  I'm going to my happy place.  ahhh xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks