Happy Birthday to You

Hi Everyone,

February seems to be the Birthday month and in fact we have a couple this week that I need cards for.  Today's card is a Birthday card which I've made for one of my daughter's friends for an upcoming party.

Here is the picture below. 


I've used the large Birthday greeting from the Stamp set another great year as the main feature and fussy cut it out layering it onto some banners.  The patterned paper is from the pack Winter Frost and the cardstock is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Silver Glimmer.  I've used the Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch for one little flower and the Beautiful Wings die for some butterflies.  Closeup of the detail is shown here.



I'm happy with the sparkle here.  The whole combo is quite pretty.  I hope the Birthday Girl likes it too.

If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to ask.  Have a wonderful day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks