Happy Birthday Girls + Just Add Ink #202

Hi Everyone,

Today my youngest daughter has a party to attend.  It's a joint 13th Birthday party for 2 girls Laura and Hayley. We've bought them similar presents and I wanted to also make them similar cards.  Although Anna was not really in favour of that idea this is what I've made.


I've combined stamps from different sets here including Perfect Pennants, Memorable Moments and Another Great Year to create these Window topped Centre Easel style cards.  The patterned paper used on the card is from the Watercolour Wonder pack.  They are essentially the same card with some mix and match of the colours.  The next photo shows the opening.


I've used cardstock of Island Indigo, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe and Garden green with Window & Bitty Banner Framelits and x-large Oval , Decorative Label punch circle punches.  I've taken a picture side on so you can see how they sit.


I've also taken individual pictures of the cards below.



Happy 13th Birthday girls.

I've also decided to enter these cards into the Just Add Ink stripes challenge this week.  


Comments

  1. Carolyn - these cards are absolutely fabulous! I totally LOVE the colours you've used (I can barely combine 2 colours - you've nailed heaps!). The perfect cards for 13 year old girls! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the little cupcakes to the sentiments, Carolyn. Beautiful job with these cards, and well done on creating two distinctly individual cards with much the same supplies. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and clever are these! Great combination of patterns and colours Carolyn. I did chuckle at your daughters response....Kids! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki. The birthday girls liked them and that's the main thing.

      Delete
  4. I am glad you went ahead and did them too, they are fabulous! No surprises that the Birthday girls loved them. Thanks for playing at JAI again this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these cards are gorgeous - I like that you went with similar cards and pressies for the girls, I'd have done exactly the same. Loving those cupcake embellies popped up there.

    Thanks for joining the challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a card - love the easel in the midde. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks