Sending Good Thoughts - another quick card.


Hi Everyone,

I'm here from the sunny, hot, humid Sunshine Coast today.  No storms, no rain as yet even though I've been doing a rain dance, lol.

Here's a cool card to cool us off.  What I mean is its a card in some cooling colours.  I'll let you be the judge of whether this is cool or not.


I've used the Flower Garden embossing folder and the Perfect Pennants stamp set mounted on a tag made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.  The card would not be complete without the butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.

Here's a closer look at the tag.



This card was certainly a quick one.  Thanks for calling in to see it.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Yes this is def. Cool!! I love the way you have the banner greeting inside your tag. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks