A Get Well Card plus Best of stamp set for February



Hello Everyone,

Firstly lets get the information out straight away regarding the Best of Stamp set for the month.  I'm only about 13 days late, but who's counting. 

Here is the lastest offering from Stampin Up in the "Best of Series" available from today 1st February.
Best of February Stamp set is out! Love the sympathy stamp in this one especially. Contact me to order this set if you want it!



Next, I'm sharing a get well card today combining a number of products, but the first time I've actually used these adhesive Cork flowers that come from the Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack.  The dsp is from the Fresh Prints stack and the cardstock is Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White.


I've also used the new Arrows embossing folder from the catalogue on my Baked Brown Sugar background here and used Little Leaves die & Deco Label Framelits.

Here's the closeup.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks