You Make Me Happy

Hello Everyone,

How is your Thursday.  I had a pretty stressful day yesterday, but I'm feeling better today and I wanted to share this card I made last week.  I haven't been able to create myself for the last couple of days, so I saved this one for now.

Yes, some new products here again.  The Greeting is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set which has matching Banner Framelits available in our Occasions Catalogue which starts very soon.


I've also combined the Hexagon Hive Thinlits on the background of this card plus the Six-sided sampler stamp set and Hexagon punch.  Of course this card would not be complete without some little butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslits die. 

This picture shows a closeup of the banner on the top of the card from Perfect Pennants set.


Love you comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  The Cardstock used is Basic Black, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Whisper White with the patterned background paper from the Sale-a-bration pack called Sweet Sorbet.


Thanks for calling in to see what I've created.  Enjoy your day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks