Simply Sketched Medallion Card

Hello Everyone,

How is your Thursday going?  There's a lovely cool breeze here today. 

I've just been trying some of the Apricot& Almond gourmet cheese you can buy.  I haven't had this in a long time, but I must thank a friend who reminded me all about it.  Absolutely delish, thanks.  Anyone else not had it recently?  Do yourself a favour and get some.  Now onto today's card.

I thought I would try doing something a little different with a few stamp sets today.  I've combined Daydream Medallions, Simply Sketched and Gorgeous Grunge on my card here.


I've created a Peek-a-boo style window through my cardfront, stamping my Medallion in Wisteria Wonder Ink onto the Whisper White Card and using Circle Collection framelits to made the window, then I've stamped the bird from Simply Sketched set in Early Espresso ink on the cut circle, layered onto a scalloped circle and this adorns the inside of my card.  This is the card.


The base cardstock is Early Espresso teamed with Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder.  Strawberry Slush ink in the form of the splashes from Gorgeous Grunge and the smaller medallion and ruffled ribbon has been added.  The Wisteria Wonder card has been embossed with the Pretty Prints embossing folder.  Next, I'll show you a photo of the inside.


The bird and the greeting come from the Hostess set called Simply Sketched.   I've kept it simple with plenty of room for writing my personal message.


Thanks very much for calling in to view today's card.   See you tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks