Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #78 Plus Sale-a-bration




Hello Everyone,

It's Wednesday today which means time again for the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.

Here is today's sketch


I'm using the new Hardwood Background stamp on my card combined with the Open Sea stamp set, Deco Label Framelits and 2 1/2" circle punch with Bitty Banners for the greeting from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set. 


Cardstock used is Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.  Have a closer look and the image below.  I actually created a frame by punching a circle from the Midnight Muse cardstock, then cutting the Deco Label framelit (2nd largest size) around it and raising it on foam.  The stamped image is sitting in the circle window.


 So what do you think of my efforts today.  This is a card that I think would be suitable for most men, providing they don't get Sea sick, LOL and would also make a great Father's Day card just by changing the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out what the other talented Design Team members have created this week.

Also while I'm here today, I wanted to remind everyone that Sale-a-bration 2014 has kicked off.  Please contact me if you wish to receive a brochure or new Occasions Catalogue.

                  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks