I {Heart} U for Valentine's Day


Hello Everyone,

Gotta say just one thing right now, TGIF......Lol.   Here comes the weekend.

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought I would start having a few cards ready in preparation.  While I don't need too many myself, Lol... I do supply a giftshop with some cards and this one can be used, for either Valentine's Day or an Anniversary.


I'm using the stamp set Hearts a Flutter today along with the Label Thinlit Card Framelits for the I {Heart} U and the arrow which you will see in the photo below.   Here is the full view of the card.


My cardstock is Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler and Silver glimmer.  I've also used Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for some background stamping as well.  These hearts, pictured below were cut with the matching Hearts a Flutter Framelits and raised on dimentionals.




One last look at the card.  Have a fantastic day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks