Happy Birthday to You

Hi Stampers,

How has your Friday been?

I've been home with the girls as school holidays are nearing an end, listening to some music, watching the tennis when it came on and also creating.  It's wonderful to have the day home with no particular plans in order to catch up on some craft.  I'm working on swaps, but I also made the following card with some of the new products.


This large Birthday greeting comes from a stamp set called Another Great Year.  I've teamed it with the Fresh Prints paper stack, You're Lovely SAB stamp set and Banner punch with cardstock of Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.


I've done some paper piecing here with the banners in the greeting on the Happy and To You, stamping them an extra time on Patterned Fresh Prints dotty paper and cutting them out and I've also done some Fussy Cutting with the little flowers on the top right hand corner from You're Lovely set.

Tomorrow we have plans to go to the Eumundi markets early and it's also sign up day at the Dance Studio, so I want to wish you all a fantastic weekend and I'll see you soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks