Happy Birthday Lara

Hello Everyone,

Today is my niece Lara's 4th Birthday, however yesterday we went to her party held in Brisbane at the Gumdale Aquatic centre.  I have photos of the party, food, girls and cake but first I want to show you the card I made her.

It's not 100% Stampin Up has I didn't have an appropriate image for a little girl in my collection of stamps so I've used a 3D pic from my stash on her card on an SU card base.


The cardstock used is Pink Pirouette, Midnight Muse and a retired darker pink card whose name escapes me at the moment.  The stars on the Midnight Muse background were stamped with Illuminate ink with the star stamp in the Perfect Pennants stamp set and the greeting is from the set called Lovely Labels and punched out with the Artisan Label punch.  There's a few pink rhinestones  on the background as well, as every little girl likes her bling doesn't she.  Here's a closer look.



Now some pics of the Birthday Girl, my girls and the party food.









 Mermaid Tails


Lolly Table and Mermaid Birthday Cake




Miss Lara




Once again, here is the card I've made.  Hope you have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks