For my Friend

Hello Everyone,

I have a dear friend who's struggling at the moment and she has been since prior to Christmas with some health issues so I'm dedicating this particular card to her.  It will have been received by her by the time this post is published.

I wanted to use a little of the new product for her, as she is also a demonstrator like myself, but she's just not up to stamping at the moment.  It will serve 2 purposes, a card from me plus a sample of the product that she can show her customers, when she's up to it again.


I've used the new Hexagon Hive Framelit in black over my card of a Pool Party Base with a layer of patterned paper from the SAB pack called Sweet Sorbet.  I've used the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and matching Hex punch for the hex's on this card, plus my signature butterflies and punched border trim in Primrose Petals.

Have a closer look here


The inks used were Primrose Petals and Island Indigo.  I was keeping this card pretty quick and simple and am replicating this design for my upcoming  a slight change in colours below.



This is the class version.


Have a wonderful weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks