First Play with Sweet Sorbet (Sneak Peek)

Hello Everyone,

Guess what, my Stampin Up order arrived today with my Sale-a-bration brochures all ready to hand out at our first class this year, and one of the SAB products - Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Papers.

I've had my first play tonight with one of the papers in the pack on my card below.


The bold black background in this paper makes all the colours pop here.  I've used Pistachio Pudding for the base of my card, Pool Party, Whisper White and Basic Black.  The White Deco Labels frame has been embossed with the Pretty Prints embossing folder and my focal point is my layered Butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings embossing Folder and sitting on a shaped label cut with the Apothecary Accents framelits.  A simple banner sits underneath the black and another one for the greeting.  Here's a closer look.


My first class of the year will be held on 18th January and I will be busy working on samples to showcase there with the new Sale-a-bration and Occasions Catalogue products between now and then.

Have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks