Birthday card for Emily


Hi Everyone,

One of my daughter's friends has a party this weekend, so I was requested to make her a special card.  This is what I've come up with using the Flip Card framelits. I'm using some retired paper called Nursery Nest on my card.  They are pretty awkward to photograph, but here goes.

Front


 Closeup of this greeting on the Label.  It's been stamped in multiple inks and layered up.


The greeting used on the front flip is from a set called Perfect Pennants.  Now next I'll show you the inside with the extra panel that I've created here folded out.


I added the strip of white card for a smooth base to write a personal birthday message.
Next photo is showing the Label flip side of the card.


I used the Memorable Moments set to stamp the number 13 for her Birthday and greeting from the set called Petite Pairs.

I also used some of the extra patterned paper from this pack to decorate a plain envelope.  The birdie images here are just too big for the card.



Thanks for stopping by today.  I wish Emily a very Happy 13th Birthday and a great party tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks