A Valentine's Day card with some Hexagons

Hello Everyone,

How's your Saturday going?  I've been very domesticated today, washing, cooking and even changing the Quilt on the Bed to a new bright one we were given for Christmas.  Not sure how much I like it yet, but it certainly brightens the room up. 

Today I went a little grunge with a Square Black Card and ended up turning it into another Valentine's Day card by the time I was finished.  Maybe I got a little carried away with the hearts, Lol but I'll let you be the judge. 



This card combines a few sets.  The Basic Black background has been stamped in Illuminate ink with Gorgeous Grunge and Hearts a Flutter (Heart outline stamp).  I've also used the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and matching Hexagon punch for the hexs over this card and Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp for the greeting.  The nks I used were Primrose Petals and Island Indigo.

Here's a closer look at the greeting


I've also used framelits and dies on this card - Hearts a Flutter, Beautiful Wings, Bitty Banners and Label Thinlit Card framelits for the arrows here as well as some smaller heart punches.

Although it's quite busy, I do like the Hex's on this background and I love how the Illuminate ink looks on the black card.

Thanks for calling in today.  See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks