A Country Valentine's Day Card

Hello Everyone,

It's Thursday and I'm busy in preparation mode for my first class of the year, but I did want to show you a CAS (Clean and Simple) Valentine's Day card I've created which has a bit of a country feel to it.  It's less fussy and more earthy.

I've created it in the long skinny size, different to the standard C6 size I normally make.


The Cardstock is Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple and Very Vanilla.  The background panel was embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, the Heart cut from the Hearts collection framelits and the circles punched from the Afternoon Picnic Designer paper pack.  Simple and effective.  Here is a closeup.


A wooden button from the Designer Naturals pack tied with Linen Thread adorns the Heart.  The greeting comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and is sitting on a Bitty Banner.

Thanks for calling in today to see my card.  Happy Thursday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks