Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #72


 
Hello from Downunder,

Are you ready to play again?  Yes, it's Wednesday and that means its time for another one of our sketch challenges with the Paper Craft Crew.

Here is todays sketch.


Today I've decided to use a colour combination of Pool Party & Island Indigo on my card.  I've combined with some Oval framelits to cut an oval from some silver Glimmer card and I've also used a Very Vanilla flower trim with Vellum leaves and Very Vanilla punched label for the greeting.
Here is my card today.


The stamp used on the background is from the Set Layered Labels and the stamp set used for the greeting Label is called Four Frames.  I've used Beautiful Wings die for my little butterflies on this card.  Aren't they sweet?


We hope you will join us in this week's challenge.  For some inspiration pop on over to the Paper Craft Crew and see what the other talented Design Team Members have made this week.  Hope to see you in the Gallery.



Have a great day.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks