Happy New Year

Hello Everyone,

As the New Year approaches I wanted to wish all of you a very prosperous one.  Hope to catch up with you all again in 2014.  I want to thank you all for your support over the past twelve months, as I count many of you out there as close friends and I love hearing from each and every one of you whether through here or on my FB page.

I'm hoping 2014 will be a great year.  Here's a card I've made to celebrate the New Year.  Happy 2014 people.

It's another shaped Easel Card based on the Top Notes die shape and Hearts a Flutter Framelits to create the banner across the front.  2014 is stamped with the Memorable moments stamp set onto a background stamped with Positively Chevron background stamp then cut out with the framelits.  Here is a look at the whole card.

The paper is from the stack called Print Poetry and the Cardstock used is Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla.  The numbers were stamped with Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit ink.  The greeting, shown as closeup below is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set.


And finally here is the side view so you can see how this Easel sits.


Happy New Year, see you in 2014.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks