Best Friend Butterfly Grunge for Boxing Day

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a Happy Christmas.  I've enjoyed a relaxing Boxing Day with the family today.  No sales for me, I can't stand those crowds rushing in for a bargain.  I'd rather do my shopping another day.  Other than a quick dash for more groceries, because of visitors coming today, tomorrow and the next day, I've been home.

This is a card I've created (rather quickly) this afternoon featuring  Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set, Label Love and Beautiful Wings butterflies.  The Cardstock is Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  
As well I've used Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana Inks.


Here is a closeup of the greeting which features Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label punch.


Happy Boxing Day, people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks