Another Gift Box


Hello Everyone,

We went to a family celebration today which doubles as Christmas party every year for my Mum's side of the family and also my Grandma's birthday up in the Hills at Witta near Maleny.  I'll share a few photos at the end of my post for you.

On the way we dropped of a little pressie to some old friends of ours and that's what I'm sharing today.  It's another gift box filled with some Honey Roasted Cashews which I decorated to go with one of my special cards I gave them, that lights up with the mini battery candle.  These were on an earlier post when I made them Mid year.
 


I've used some retired Jolly Holiday paper around the box this time and decorated the top with a Silver Glimmer Snowflake which has been layered up with dimentionals cut with last years Snow Flurry Bigz die.  The paper is Cherry Cobbler colour which goes with the card, pictured below.
 
The Easel card has  a vellum stamped window to which the candle from behind shines through.  They are popular, but not a good card to put in the post, best hand delivered.  Now onto some photos below of the party we went to today.
 
This is a photo of my niece Lara, who will be 4 next month, blowing bubbles out on the grass.
 
 

Here she is pictured with her mother, my Sister Julie.  I have 3 younger Sisters, and 2 of them were there today.
 
This is my youngest Sister Genevieve, in the red top with me.  Many think that my daughter Karree looks the most like Gen, especially when she was a kid.
 
 
And here are my girls, Karree with Gubby (my Grandma & their Great Grandma) and Anna.
Gubby turned 93 today.
 
 
 
Thanks for calling in today and seeing what I've been doing.  Have a great weekend.
 
 
Carolyn
 
  

Comments

  1. Congrats to your Grandma. My gran turned 95 last June and sadly 2 weeks ago my aunt put her in a nursing home. Lucky for me it is about 10 minutes walk from my house so I plan to visit her often. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, thanks very much. What a shame to have to go into a home. ATM my Grandma is still well and lives independantly. Merry Christmas to you are yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the photos Carolyn. Your Grandma is fantastic for 93 - looks much younger. I love your special card and gift box. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks