Wonderful Blessing

Hello Everyone,

How has your day been? 

I'm in a fabulous mood today, being Monday.  That's the day I play Social Badminton and we have an ongoing Battle of the Sexes game going each week.  Of course the Ladies are in the lead.  Another win today, yippee and it was a tough match today.  We were down at the start and made a comeback. LOL!

Onto today's card here.  I've used a new Single Stamp today called Wonderful Blessing. 


I've stamped the image with Versamark Ink and embossed it with White Embossing powder onto the Not Quite Navy (retired) card.  It's then been cut out with the Circles Collection Framelits, and mat onto a paper doily on another layer of Not Quite Navy card over a Pool Party base card.  The Not Quite Navy layer was embossed with the Mosaic Embossing folder and I've added some Pool Party ribbon to match the base card, wrapped around that embossed panel and tied in the front.

Another quick but also effective card, don't you think.  Here is a closer look at that stamped image.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing this new stamp used.  I will be trying it out again this week, so stay tuned.

Until next time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks