Thinking of You


Hello Everyone,

I've had a pretty busy day today and am a little late posting my card, sorry.  Hope you've all had a great weekend..   I've made a simple masculine card today using an image that has been on my desk for over a month. 

Every now and then it's nice to let others know how much you care.  The greeting "Thinking of You" says it all.   It's one of those greetings which can cover many situations. So, to my friends out there, I'm thinking of you today.

Here is my card.


The image is from the stamp set Wetlands, which my friend and downline Michelle loaned to me to try out about a month ago.  I've coloured the goose with blender pens and markers.  The greeting is from the stamp set Sweet Essentials and the card base is the Woodgrain sheet from the specialty paper pack Natural Composition.


Thanks for calling,  I'll see you again tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks