Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #62

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Wednesday's card.  Today's post is for the Paper Craft Crew Sketch

PCCCS062 10-09-2013



Today I'm using the Hostess set called Simply Sketched to create a Sympathy Card.  I find it, difficult to make one of these when I really need one, so it's best to have one on hand, in case sadly the need arises.


I've used cardstock of Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Whisper White and I've kept the style clean.  I did try something a little different with this card though.  I created a suspended panel for my stamped image, within the oval cutout.

Have a closer look at it here.


And this is how I finished the inside of the card off, just to deal with the ends of the elastic.



Please make sure you visit the site to see what our other Design Team members have shared this week for your inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by.  We hope you can play along with us this week at The Paper Craft Crew.  





Comments

  1. So beautiful and somehow peaceful. And I agree with you, when the times comes, one never feels like making a card, so better have a few on hand. Love how you treated the inside. CASEing.......
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I agree you need to have this card on hand for when the need arises. So like the way you did the elastic and treated the ends. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks