More Rev up the Birthday Fun with Thinlits

Hello Everyone,

Wow, hasn't it been so hot and dry.  My thoughts are currently with those affected by the massive fires in New South Wales.  I hope the conditions will ease there soon.  So many people have lost their homes and we'll have to find out how we can all help out in the coming weeks and months.

Today's card uses the new Label Thinlet die.  I'm loving these Thinlits framelits at the moment and I've been working on samples to showcase for my upcoming class.  This is another one I've made using the Motor Cycle image from the Rev up the Fun stamp set and the Label Card Thinlits this time.


I've also used the Positively Chevron background stamp on this card.  The cardstock used is Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler.  I've combined that with Cherry Cobbler and Black Stazon Ink, just for the gorgeous grunge stamped lines under the bike.

This stamp set is great for the males in the family.  I actually have 3 brother in laws, and a nephew, so I'm sure this card will come in handy at some point.  In the meantime, I'm showing it at my class on Saturday.

This is what the flip side looks like, showing the greeting on the opposite panel to the bike.


The great news is that you can order these Thinlits now.   Please contact me if you would like to place an order.

Have a great day,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks