Magical Season

Hello Everyone,

First of all I want to wish my Dear Friend Marian a very happy birthday today.  She's a little under the weather with the flu, so I won't be sharing her card yet as I haven't caught up with her.  Happy Birthday Marian. 

Instead here is a fantastically quick Christmas card I've made this afternoon using one of the new Single stamps avalable called Magical Season.  How quickly could you get your holiday cards done if you want a design that you can easily mass produce.  Take a look.


The only cardstock used here is Whisper White and Bermuda Bay, with some Silver Glimmer paper and a strip of Winter Frost patterned paper from the stack.  I've embossed the white background with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder and used the Window Framelits to layer the greeting.  10 minute cards max!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks