Label Thinlit Birthday Card for Imogen - Sneak Peak

Hello Everyone,

You  know how wrapped I am to finally have my own Thinlits that make these really cool flip cards.  They have arrived just in the nick of time, as I need some Birthday cards for this weekend.

My daughter has a friend's 12th Birthday party to attend which will be held in Caloundra at the Rollerdrome.  That will be heaps of fun for them.  Of course, my daughter was not happy with any of the cards in my stash, so I had to make a new one.  She requested an Owl, so I went to my trusty Owl Builder punch.

Here is the card I came up with


The paper on this card is the retired Nursery Nest pack and my cardstock is Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Marina Mist and a tiny bit of Basic black just for the eyes.

Hey presto, here is the flip side.


I've actually used the Label Love stamp set, stamped the greeting in Marina Mist and punched it out with the matching Artisan Label punch.

Here is a closer look at the Owl in the centre.


And I'll say it again, how cool are these Thinlits.  They make it sooooo easy to create flip cards.


These Thinlits will be available for customers to purchase from 22nd October.  I hope you are as keen to get these as I was.

Have a lovely weekend.



Comments

  1. Gorgeous Carolyn. Bet they have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls had a great time Ice Skating and I've had to promise my daughter we will go again in the Christmas holidays. The birthday girl also loved her card.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks