Using more Retired stuff


Hello Everyone,


This one is another design made for my Christmas Card Buffet.  I combined retired stamp set Winter Post with retired card, Baja Breeze and the Evergreen stamp set from the carryover Christmas flyer.  This card was similar in design to the cards I made last week for the Create with Connie and Mary colour challenge in the pastels.  I just wanted to change the colours up a bit to coordinate with the cardstock I had on hand.


The base of my card is Baja Breeze, the trims are Pistachio putting and the dsp is from Afternoon Picnic pack under the stamped Whisper White panel.  I've used one of the Frosty Finish embellishments in the top right corner and Teeny Tiny Sentiments on the Bitty Banners framelit for my greeting.



Thanks once again for calling in to see today's card.  Many thanks for your comments too. I really appreciate them.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Like the baja breeze on this one (deeper blue) goes well with the other colours. Great pastel Christmas Card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks