The Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 57

Hello from Downunder,

Well it's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another Paper Craft Crew challenge
Here is this week's sketch.



videogram cover image


I've changed the sketch up ever so slightly by moving the sentiment onto the little tag.  Here's my version using Simply Sketched Hostess stamp set which I've watercoloured.


I've also used the Positively Chevron Background stamp which was stamped in versamark and heat embossed with a mix of my Frosty Glitter (50/50 Heat & Stick powder with Dazzling Diamonds) and Melon Mambo embossing powder and Petite Pairs stamp set for the greeting with Hearts a Flutter Framelits.

Have a closer look at my flower


My cardstock used is Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla.  I didn't do that great of a job keeping in the lines, LOL, however it's water colouring, so I think I can be excused a little, can't I?

Make sure you pop over to the Paper Craft Crew site and check out the other Designers work this week for your inspiration.  We hope to see one of your cards in  the Gallery playing along with us.

Have a great day.






Comments

  1. This is lovely Carolyn! I love the colour combo! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A change from the Rich Razzleberry! LOL! But I really like this "Spring" colour card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks