Holiday Framelit Tree

Hello Everyone,

This is another card I've made for tomorrow's Christmas Card Buffet.  I decided to pull out last year's Holiday Framelits in the Tree shape to use with the Winter Frost 12 x 12 pack.  Here is the result.


This is the Metallic paper from the pack for my tree, having backed it with some Whisper White card for body.  I've layered this onto a tag cut with the Chalk Talk framelits and added some banners.

The Cardstock is Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.   The greeting is from the set Sweet Essentials.  My Coastal Cabana background has been embossed with the Pretty Print embossing folder. 

Here is a closer look at that Tree Tag topped with a punched star from the Glimmer paper.


Hope you have a great weekend.  Mine will be frantic starting with a mad dash to the airport to collect my husband who's flight has been changed to an earlier one tonight, then my Christmas Card Buffet in the morning.  Thanks very much for stopping by today.


Comments

  1. I think this is a great way to use that lovely foil dsp so everyone gets to try it. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, that sheet is very pretty. It's one of those you don't want to waste.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks