The Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 54



Hello from Downunder,

Well it's Wednesday once again and that means it's time for The Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

Here is the sketch from Pam this week      


videogram cover image


Today I've decided to turn the sketch to create my card using the Beautifully Baroque stamp  with some In Colours of Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar.


I've stamped my image onto Very Vanilla Card and cut it with the Oval Framelits and I've used the Apothecary Accent Framelits to layer my greeting.  I love playing with the shapes.  The Oval is finished with the Ruffle Trim under the edge.  I've love that it's stretchy so it's a breeze going around the curve and the finishing touches are the pearls and the Boutique Detail button.


My Coastal Cabana background has been embossed with the matching Beautifully Baroque embossing folder and the banners, top and bottom were embossed with the Square Lattice embossing folder.

We hope you will join us in the Gallery and play along with the sketch at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Wow that ruffle trim is stretchy!! It is lovely round the oval and the soft suede sets of the coastal cabana really well. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, it's actually Baked Brown Sugar but you could substitute Soft Suede

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks