Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 55

Hello from Downunder to everyone,

It's Wednesday once again, which means it's time for another sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.

We would love for you to join us this week with a card of your own.  I've decided I would make a Father's Day card as my Design Team sample.  Make sure you check out what the other talented designers have also made for your inspiration.

Here is this week's sketch.


130523 PCC Sketch v3-003.jpg

I'm in need of some Father's Day cards urgently.  I have people wanting them, plus I have a Dad and a Father in Law.  We celebrate Father's Day here on the First Sunday in September.

I've used By the Tide stamp set for my Lobster card.


The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar and Sahara Sand.  My lobster has been stamped in Real Red Ink and coloured with a blender pen.  He was stamped once on the Sahara Sand background card which I'd stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp to make ripples on the sand, and a second time on Whisper White card then hand cut and raised on dimentionals.  Here is a closeup below.


This greeting comes from the stamp set Tiny Tiny Sentiments.  The 3 little dots are our new Candy Dots in the neutrals.  I don't know if Lobsters are really this red in real life or only in the pot, but I do like how he stands out.

Thanks for joining me here today.  We hope to see you over at the Paper Craft Crew with a card of your own for the challenge.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Three cheers to you for using that little ol' lobster. I just feel he is often neglected in that set and you have made him a Star! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks