Freshly Made Sketches 97

Hello Everyone,

My head is still a little fuzzy from this cold, but I wanted to join the challenge with a sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches by Jen T,

I really love the look of  this sketch and saw some great samples from the Design Team this week to inspire me. I decided I would use some more of the pretty Eastern Elegance designer series paper for my card here today along with the stamp sets Chalk Talk and Papillon Potpourri.

Here is my card


The base of my card is Coastal Cabana with a layer of Bermuda Bay card which has been embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder and I've added some banners of Basic Black and Smoky Slate to the top to compliment the colours in the paper and the Chalk Talk Tag.  My butterfly is double layered and stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.  Here's a closer look.


I love this colour combo and Eastern Elegance is my favourite dsp at the moment.


Thanks for calling in today to see my card.  What do you think of it?  I would love to hear from you.  Enjoy your weekend.



Comments

  1. Pretty colors - your label is so elegant! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and beautiful! The detail on the tag is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white on black tag. Looks fantastic. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS, oh my gosh! LOVE it all; beautiful colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks