Creative Backyard Basics Top Note Easel Card


Hello Everyone,

How are you all today.  Such a gorgeous day here on the Sunshine Coast today.  It was perfect weather to go for a walk and get some fresh air. 

Today I finished another card from my UFO's that had been cluttering my desk for a few weeks.  My husband insisted than I clean up a bit, LOL!

I've cut my Easel card with the Top Notes die from Pistachio Pudding cardstock and stamped the base and front with the fine flourish from the Creative Elements stamp set with Smoky Slate Ink.  The greeting is from the Petite Pairs set and is stamped with Primrose Petals Ink as is my 3D double layered flower also from Creative elements.  The little bird comes from the Backyard Basics set which I've coloured with blender pens and similar inks.  There are matching framelits to cut out the bird, but I hand cut him so as to snip a bit closer.



Don't look too closely at the snipping around the little birdy's feet.  I should have been wearing my glasses, LOL!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please leave me some blog love while you're here.  I really love hearing from you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks