A Wetlands Card for Michelle

Hi Everyone,

I have a really quick post to share today.  It's a card that I've made for a challenge.  This challenge was set for me by the lovely Michelle (my downline).  She has loaned me the set called Wetlands so that I could try it out and I've actually made a couple of masculine cards with it.  Her challenge was for me to make a feminine card with the Goose, so here it is.


She insisted on lace and pearls for this card.  I think I've risen to the challenge.  What do you think?


The cardstock is Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla and I've used 2 embossing folders for texture, the Fancy Fan folder on the Soft Suede background and Lacy Brocade on the Panel cut with the Deco Label Framelits.

Have a great day everyone.

Note:  Have you visited my Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt post.  Find it down the RHS of my page and find the clue to participate.

Comments

  1. Nice work Carolyn. Love the colour scheme. Must be time I got that soft suede out again. Very inspirational. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instant PRETTY. With the Crisp Cantalope and pearls and lace. This was not an easy challenge but you have done a brilliant job. I don't know if I would have been able to manage it. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks