Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 51

Greetings from Downunder,

How are you all this Wednesday?  We've had a mini break from the challenge due to some of our DT members attending the Stampin Up Annual Conference in Salt Lake City.  I decided I needed to change up my usual greeting to start my Blog Post today, but you know what Wednesday means, don't you?  Yes it's time for another Sketch from the Paper Craft Crew.

I've decided to use my Six-sided Sampler stamps and matching Hex punch for today's card.


This card also uses Honeycomb embossing Folder on the background and Eastern Elegance Designer Series paper.  I used Hexagonals to represent the 3 flower elements on the sketch and I've added one of my favourite butterflies to the top one.  The cardstock is Smokey Slate, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana with matching Coastal Cabana ruffled stretch ribbon.

 Below is Pam's lovely sketch this week.

It's a Landscape design this time

videogram cover image

Here is a closer look at those punched Hex's from the Six-sided sampler set with my layered butterfly which uses Papillon Potpourri stamp set and both Elegant butterfly and Bity butterfly punches.


I hope you've enjoyed visiting and viewing my card.  We would love to see you join in our challenge and create one of your own.  Jump over to the Paper Craft Crew site and see what my fellow stampers have designed this week for your inspiration.

See you next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks