Eastern Elegance with Smokey Slate Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

I just can't get enough of the new colours at the moment and I'm also loving the Eastern Elegance designer series papers and the Deco Label Frames.  Everyone knows I love my butterflies too.

Here is another card I've made combining them.


I've used my Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die with my Bigshot on this card, some Simply pressed clay to create my flower centre for the butterfly and button on lower RHS.  The yellow in the Colour pallette featured in the patterned paper is called Crushed Curry and is available in Cardstock, Inkpads markers and Chevron ribbon and is a new addition to the colour family.  The simple sentiment Friend is from the stamp set Sweet Essentials which is on sale until the end of this month.  The gray strung pearls that I've used for the butterfly antenae are non SU and came from my local drapery.

Want another look at my butterfly?

Thanks so much for stopping by again.  See you next time.

Enjoy your weekend.

Comments

  1. Carolyn, this is stunning! Your use of patterns and that gorgeous Deco label frame is so lovely together. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks