What else can you do with the Baby Wipes?

Hi Everyone,

Let me show you...........
I've showed some cards recently using the Baby Wipe technique to create backgrounds on glossy card.  Here is another card I've made using the Baby Wipes as an ink pad.


On this card I've inked up the Swallowtail stamp for my background and there is a bit of a sneek peak of one of the new stamps coming that has a matching Label punch which I've added to the centre.  The base of this Card is Rich Razzleberry with Wisteria wonder (scallop trim) and a Whisper White front that I've stamped onto.

I love the multi-coloured stamped effect you can achieve by inking up from the Baby Wipe.  See the Just Add Ink inspiration challenge post to see these colours used on the Glossy background where I used the Just Believe stamp set.

Thanks so much for looking. Don't forget to leave me a comment, while you're here.  I hope you've enjoyed the visit, and have a great weekend.


Comments

  1. Just Gorgeous! I am loving this butterfly. Thanks for giving me another great idea to use it with. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks